Skip to content
ASSESSMENT OF IRRIGATION WATER
- Irrigation water supplie to the farmers through canals, or reservoirs is at the expense of the government.
- Farmers are charge suitably by the government for having used this facility.
- The fixation of such charge is known,the assessment of irrigation water.
- The following are the reasons for which farmers are charge:
- To recover the cost of the project due to which this facility has been possible.
- To collect revenue so that it may augment the state resources.
- collect the maintenance cost of the project.
- To put some restrictions on farmers against careless and uneconomical use of water.